MELS CBD’s mission is to offer the most potent CBD oil on the market, and to continuously work to develop new competitive products.
All mels CBD oils are specifically developed in collaboration with our researchers and farmers. Together we constantly review and upgrade our practices and plant choices to ensure that nothing but the finest organic and sustainable CBD oils leave our factory.
The making of MELS CBD oils cannot be rushed and well worth every extra effort, love and care we give them. Our rigorous criterias have rewarded us with the highest quality CBD oils, packed with a whole spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes and phenols.
What makes MELS CBD oils unique?
- Extracted from ripe flowers, harvested from up to five different types of cannabis. Each variety has been carefully developed by our cultivators for its own unique characteristics.
- Grown in the open European landscape, our plants are nurtured in a sustainable ecological way without the use of herbicides or chemical fertilisers. A principle we live up to is to protect the environment and respect the plant’s need for real sunlight and good nutrition.
- The crops are harvested only once a year to capture the depth of the medicinal compounds in the cannabis plant. We use the same ancient principles that were used by traditional herbalists for centuries, and harvest our plants three days just before and during the full moon. Everything to preserve all the health-promoting ingredients cannabis sativa has to offer.
- CO2-extraction – the most gentle form of CBD extraction in order to preserve all the health-promoting ingredients cannabis has to offer.
- The end product is added to the organic base oil MCT, which increases the uptake and provides maximum medical benefits.
We hope your CBD experience lives up to your expectations. The feedback we receive from our customers are overwhelmingly positive, and surprisingly unique, as CBD works to the needs of each individual person.
Founder of MELS
Certified in Medicinal Cannabis
Dietary advisor (2012) – Tunsberg Medical School
Helsekosten Albir – 8 years of operation